Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolutions...


Well, it is New Year's Eve....2006's glow is dim and the glare of a new year is shining through. I will make a few resolutions....My first resolution is to hang out at this amazingly cool store more often! Famima!! is the best place to get yummy food, interesting beverages and cool Japanese stuff. My second resolution is to do more Nalbinding, my third is to do more knitting, my fourth and last is to listen to more books on tape whilst commuting to and from my job. It is about 45 minutes from my house to Anaheim (just two blocks from Disneyland) where I teach. I joined an audio book club set up like Netflix so call me 'blue stocking' and I'll be happy. Yeah, happy and eating some amazing item from Famima!! I will eat it up!...You should try it.

No comments: