Saturday, September 15, 2007

Meet Tiffany!



Introducing....Tiffany! My new model. I needed some way to photograph the head scarves that I make and sell on etsy (www.blackgingham.etsy.com) and I was unable to talk any of my family members (all male) into modeling them for me. So... I went to ebay and found...tah dah! Tiffany. She is always happy and ready for a photo shoot, she does not eat much, she is a terrific listener and never complains. She even has pierced ears so we can share earrings! Tiffany and I have been having much fun taking photos, here you can see her in a pink toile triangle head scarf and also in a 1940's style tied head band. Both of which, and more are available in my 'etsy' shop....check it out!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

she is hilarious! what a gal, great attitude! she looks like a pleasure to work with! Love the scarves!