Monday, August 11, 2008

my summer job







So,
things were a little slow at my day job, teaching at Hope University. We had so many students taking
time off for the summer that I got to take off an extra day too! I decided to get a 'summer job' working in a yarn shop! Not just any yarn shop but a beautiful shop right on Alamitos Bay. Yes, cool ocean breezes, beautiful views of sailboats on the water and happy customers enjoying our Wednesday 'Knit & Cruise' boat trips. Here are a few photos of the shop and surrounding area. If you are ever in Long Beach you should stop in, the water is fine! Sunshine, ocean views and yarn...mmmmm, delicious!

3 comments:

nobu said...

The scnery of the bay is so beautiful!!
I think "Knit&Cruise" is a good idea.

Anonymous said...

i like the boat's in the dock

Anonymous said...

that is by darrenp