Friday, June 10, 2011

yarnivore sharpens her guerriila teeth on a crochet hook

Looks like crochet....really a yarn b*mb.

crochet graffiti

crochet hook responsible
okay, deep breath....here we go.  I am going to do this.  I promised myself and I am going to do this.  Saturday, June 11th 2011 is the first International Yarn B*mbing Day (it is also Knit In Public Day).  I am  going to do it.  yes, yes I am.  I plan on getting to 2nd street in Belmont Shore around 5:00 am and covering some parking meters.  I have several long rectangular pieces of crochet and a few flowers....my hands are getting sweaty just thinking about it.  Should I include a card?  a website?  this one by chance?  knittaplease, yarnb*mbing, I just don't know.  and time, what about time?  I have to work all day today....I have been crocheting furiously for the last day as I have been so busy.  eeegads.  So I will take photos of the guerrilla installation....and post them here for all my little yarnivorites.  The yarnivore is getting ready to bite!

No comments: